terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions for All centre de creation activity
1.1. All reservations for all activities will only be effective only upon completion of advance payment.
1.2. Reserved classes, courses residencies or retreats cannot be modified or exchanged without centre de création (CDC) approval.
2.1. For classes upon receipt of your form, we will send you a confirmation email for your pre-registration.
2.2. For all other activities courses residencies and retreats the final validation of the registration is done after receipt of payment.
2.3. For any questions you can contact us on email@example.com (UK) Sylvie@centredecreation.com (French)
3. cancellation and refund policy
3.1. We understand that there are times where you may be unable to attend once payment has been made and we will always try to help where we can.
3.2. You may cancel your booking at any time provided that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is communicated to us in writing.
3.3. Cancellation of your booking should be confirmed and notified by email.
3.4. CDC reserves the right to cancel any class and offer an alternative date or a refund.
3.5. All payments include a non-refundable deposit of 30%.*
3.6. You may cancel your booking at any time provided that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is communicated to us in writing.
3.7. Cancellation will take effect from the day that the written request is received by us.
3.8. Cancellation 12 weeks plus before the start of your Atelier: 100% refund, minus the deposit.*
3.9. Cancellation 6 to 12 weeks before the start of your Atelier: 50% refund, minus the deposit.*
3.10. Cancellation Up to 6 weeks before the start of your Atelier: 0% refund will be given.*
3.11. After that there is no refund, unless the booking is cancelled by CDC, in which case we will offer the option of rebooking an alternative date, or a full refund.*
3.12. Once your Atelier has commenced, no refund or part refund or unused portion of your booking will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you.
We are exempt from fulfilling our contractual obligations for causes that could not be anticipated and/or are beyond our control, including an act of God, act of man, act of government, and other impersonal events or occurrences. That being said, we have integrity and will endeavour to provide you with the services mentioned.
3.14. CDC cannot be held responsible for any participants costs and expenses, in any circumstance, other than booking fees received. For example CDC cannot be responsible for travel cancellation charges or bank charges incurred or loss of earnings or any other costs other than the fees received from the participant.
* However, If you are unable to attend our Atelier due to government-imposed COVID-19 travel or social distancing restrictions, an alternative date will be offered within 12 months for the same price. If the participant prefers a full refund will be made.
3.15. CDC reserves to right to replace the teacher or supervisor at CDC discretion.
3.16. CDC reserves the right to cancel classes or any activity for any student for health and safety reasons or disruptive behaviour.
During the current COVID pandemic we are extremely aware of the health and wellbeing of all our staff students and retreat participants. With this at the forefront of our minds CDC will follow all French government advice guidelines and regulations and will expect all CDC visitors to do the same. The following CDC guidelines are subject to change to whatever changing advice is received.
- A COVID assessment will be made for all activities and this will be available by email or be displayed inside the studio for the benefit of all.
- Masks should be worn on site by all visitors and staff but can be removed by students or participants during classes bum us be replaced during breaks or at the end of class,
- CDC reserves the right to refuse entry to studios to anyone without a mask.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be required to wear one.
- We will take temperatures at the start of morning practice for those on retreat.
- We will provide hand sanitiser stations in each studio and bathrooms and eating areas for the benefit of all participants.
- We will clean all studios each morning and sanitise equipment.
- If a participant is in residence they will be provided with cleaning materials to clean their own room which we would recommend daily.
- CDC will maintain a regular cleaning regime of communal areas, bathrooms and toilets.
- Those coming on a yoga retreat should bring their own equipment or we can provide dedicated equipment for individual use only, for the duration of their stay and guarantee this equipment will not have been used for 4 days prior to the retreat.
- Wherever possible windows to studios will be kept open during classes to allow fresh air circulation
- For residential retreat participants, during meal times Instead of one large table several different areas will be offered to allow social distancing to be respected.
- The Covid policy is subject to review
4. insurances and liabilities
4.1. All students must be fit and healthy to be able to participate in all the activities and if possible present a medical certificate stating their fitness for aerial work. If no certificate is available then the CDC course leader can make a decision if a participants fitness is in question.
4.2. The CDC is not responsible for, and is in no case liable for damage or injury caused by or suffered by students during classes unless the injury is caused by negligence on behalf of the CDC.
4.3. The CDC is not responsible for any damage or loss to personal, property and equipment. This includes laptops, cameras and all lighting and sound equipment or any damage caused to vehicles owned by the student or friends and family members whilst on site.
4.4. Membership of the CDC association is mandatory and is included in activity fees. This membership means CDC insurance covers the students for courses taken at the CDC and for any negligent act on the part of the CDC.
4.5. We advise that all those participating in any CDC activity should have personal civil liability or public liability insurance, covering damages that he or she might cause to third parties or to the CDC installation. CDC has public liability covering third party claims for damages for the public. This does not extend to damage done by students to other students themselves or the general public.
4.6. The CDC reserves the right to refuse entry or participation in a class to any student on health and safety reasons or due to personal insurances not being in place.
5. photography and media
5.1. Photos and videos are prohibited during any activity without the express permission of the persons in the photo. Also we ask you to not to take any photos or videos without previous discussion with the teacher.
5.2. Postings on social media are allowed as long as any images are with the mutual consent of those people featured in the images used.
5.3. Any photos or recordings made with individuals permissions and the permission of CDC you must guarantee it is for non commercial use. If you want to film or record for commercial use particularly during a residency you will be required to negotiate a facilities fee with CDC.
5.4. CDC reserves the right to use images from any activity for promotional purposes for the CDC on website or social media.
6.1. Students must adhere to any safety rules guidelines and procedures given to them by CDC teachers or management.
6.2. Students are asked to take note of the fire procedure for evacuation and the positioning of fire appliances on site.
6.3. Any injury or accident must be reported to CDC teacher as soon as possible.
6.4. CDC will record all accidents and a nominated person in charge of First Aid should decide on the seriousness of any accident or injury.
6.5. Smoking is forbidden in any of the studios and is only allowed at a smoking point clearly shown onsite.
6.6. Any electrical equipment not supplied by CDC must be approved by CDC before use.
6.7. No pets are allowed onsite.
7.1. There is a swimming pool on site which is only for the use of resident students such as on retreats or a course. Any person under 18 years of age must be supervised.
7.2. The CDC does not permit any fire acts or pyrotechnics on site.
7.3. Any equipment bought onto site for use by students must be approved by CDC management.
7.4. The CDC reserves the right to change the course timetable or structure or content for whatever reason.